Since 1986 we had served the Alexander City AL, area from our location at 1395 North Central Avenue. In the fall of 2016 we relocated at 131 Mason Street Alexander City, Alabama
Our desire is to help the family graciously receive their guests, in a facility that is relaxing and suited to them, and one that speaks well of the method in which they have chosen to honor the memory of their loved one. Our spacious rooms and chapel are well lit, and comfortable, keeping with today's trends in fashion, while at the same time making use of paintings and antique furnishings in the proper settings.
The facility host a large chapel with seating capacity of 450. There are two main parlors and also a room that can be converted to a third parlor if needed.